Sunday, November 22, 2009

He Doesn't Know Me. He Doesn't Trust Me.


I talked to Matthew. I found out what happened. Well sort of...

Mainly the last time we were together, my drunkenness, it caused him to think that was who I was. Matthew told me that he believes the real person comes out when you are drunk. I was bratty, ridiculous, stupid, annoying, and so very very drunk...Not who I am at all.

Matthew said here he was still trying to impress me and I was getting trashed and being bratty. I couldn't help him see that wasn't really me. The time we had been together, who he fell for, who he had been getting to know was me. He doesn't trust that.

I never get that drunk. They next day I woke up completely ashamed. I apologized to him, but I guess that didn't make a difference. He left me anyway.

I asked him to not believe that I am that person. He just stopped responding. I haven't heard from him since.




No comments:

Post a Comment